In the last few years I have started to become book crazy! I just love to read and soak up information that other people are willing to share and write. Last year I had a goal to read 6 books. My list varied from what I had set out to read as I heard about new books throughout the year. I think I ended up reading 4 full books and a few others I started but couldn’t get into.
This year for 2017 I have set a much larger goal of 10 books! This is going to take a little effort and choosing a book over scrolling through social media! But I know it will be worth it. I am so excited for this goal. Here is my list for the year:
- The Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson
- Uninvited by Lysa Terkeurst
- The Life Giving Home by Sally & Sarah Clarkson
- Seven by Jen Hatmaker
- How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie
- Wild and Free by Jess Connolly & Hayley Morgan
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- Hands Free Mama by Rachel Macy Stafford
- The Best Yes by Lysa Terkeurst
- Crash the Chatterbox by Steven Furtick
** Bonus: To re-read Make it Happen by Lara Casey
This list is not in any particular order. The list may change if I see a new book that I feel needs to jump ahead in the line.